Reveal! Beautiful Brick....

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Hi folks,

I couldn't resist this one. My mom was stealthily sneaking pics and sending them to me to from Macy's, where they have a TON of their brand NEW bags (a week BEFORE Coach stores are releasing their new bags -- I wonder how long Macy's will be able to do that?!)...anyway, this bag really struck me, so OF COURSE I had to check it out the next day......it was still there, gleaming from the racks of other Carlyles. Paid for it using a $50 gift card from Macy's (that took care of the tax, lol) and can't wait to use it.

The color is gorgeous. They call it "brick." I took indoor and outdoor shots so you could see it in different lighting...I think they did a good job naming this one...it's definitely "brick"-like....overtones of burgandy and brown...reminds me a deep cognac color. It's really a beauty. Perfect. :love::heart::cloud9::loveeyes::love:

Attachments

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Twins...I bought this yesterday in black. Can't wait to use her and her matching wallet

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
Beautiful. Love the color and the grommets make it different. Have it coming this week. Thanks for photos.