Reveal as Promised!

MccHmom

O.G.
May 29, 2009
As some of u might know, I got a Jumbo from Saks NYC, I finally received it today & here she is!

I am still debating if I should keep the bag since I originally wanted something in GHW but Saks only has it in SHW, but I think this khaki green is pretty and not a usual color we've always seen, do you think if I should keep it? FYI, I have a black medium flap with SHW & a dark blue boy flap. Thanks!~:P

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120730_221303.png
    ForumRunner_20120730_221303.png
    358 KB · Views: 1,088
cynthiaw112 said:
Yes, this is the olive one, actually it's a lot prettier than I thought,but since I already have 2 flaps, should I exchange for a reissue?

I bought the same but haven't received as I got it from my friend in France. She took a picture of it but it looks a lot greener. Omg I love yours and I really hope mine is the same as yours! I m so worried there are two colors released green n taupe. I hope not. Also not sure that friend bought the lamb or caviar :sad: I hope it just released caviar. Here's the picture. Yours is such a beauty and you should def keep!

Attachments

• image-4191371934.jpg
    image-4191371934.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 781
Yes, this is the olive one, actually it's a lot prettier than I thought,but since I already have 2 flaps, should I exchange for a reissue?

I don't think you can go wrong, either keeping this one, or getting a reissue. If it weren't for the price, I would've gotten a 227 reissue (instead I'm getting a jumbo).

Go to a store and look at them. I initially didn't care for reissues, but now I love them - think they have an understated elegance, just a different vibe than the jumbos.

if you want ghw, which I am adding now as well to add diversity to my collection, you may have to wait a while. There isn't much outside black and beige offered in ghw right now. This season has burgundy, copper and bronze in ghw if you want to track those down.
This color is lovely though, good luck deciding!