Reveal and Size Comparison Pics of the Burgandy Bleecker Legacy Utility Tote

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I went to the Men's Outlet in Aurora IL last night to look at the Bleecker Weekend Totes 70487. The had them in Marine, Kelly, and Mustard at 30% off MSRP of $658 plus another 30% off for the coupon.

They were gorgeous but instead I fell for a different Bleecker bag that just happened to be in clearance for a final price of only $196 (MSRP = $568)!

The burgandy Bleecker Legacy Leather Utility Tote 70721 MBK Bur

Buyer beware, this bag is a perfect example of Coach's uneven pricing! This exact same bad is currently available from Coach at:
Full price = $568
PCE price = $426
Factory Online Sale price = $305
Outlet price = $196

All I can say is to "do your research and make sure that you are an informed consumer!"

Here are a few pics with and without flash. This bag is gorgeous, the leather is unbelievable and the color is scrumptious! I will post more detailed pics and then some size comparison pics next.

Attachments

• BleeckerBurgandyTote001.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,211
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote003.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote003.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,123
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote005.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote005.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,139
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote004.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote004.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,120
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote006.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote006.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,155
Last edited:
The bag has incredible details! And it is much lighter to carry than I expected!

I think it is because it is very well-balanced and because the shoulder strap is made of wide, thick webbing material - like a seat belt.

Here are a few photos showing what I mean. I will post some size comparison pics next.

Attachments

• BleeckerBurgandyTote015.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote015.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote014.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote014.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,044
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote013.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote013.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,045
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote011.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote011.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • BleeckerBurgandyTote009.jpg
    BleeckerBurgandyTote009.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,052
The bag has incredible details! And it is much lighter to carry than I expected!

I think it is because it is very well-balanced and because the shoulder strap is made of wide, thick webbing material - like a seat belt.

Here are a few photos showing what I mean. I will post some size comparison pics next.

Gorgeous! I have a men's tote in blue that I use for travel. I love the deep pockets, and I agree, some of the men's bags are surprisingly light. Enjoy your new beauty!

I took a few pics of the burgandy Bleecker Utility Tote 70721 next to the black Transatlantic Commuter Briefcase 70303 that I recently bought as a gift for my dh to give an idea about size. It's a big bag but not clumsy!

I've also included the Coach drill-down pic and a screenshot from the current FOS sale.

Attachments

• BleeckerToteTransCommuter001.jpg
    BleeckerToteTransCommuter001.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,067
  • BleeckerToteTransCommuter002.jpg
    BleeckerToteTransCommuter002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 988
  • 70721_bur_a0.jpg
    70721_bur_a0.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,063
  • BleeckerUtilityToteFOS.jpg
    BleeckerUtilityToteFOS.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:
Buyer beware, this bag is a perfect example of Coach's uneven pricing! This exact same bad is currently available from

Coach at:
Full price = $568
PCE price = $426
Outlet price = $196

That's just ridiculous :nogood::tdown::tdown::nogood::shame:

It's a great looking bag though, and you got a fantastic deal too :biggrin:

I went to the Men's Outlet in Aurora IL last night to look at the Bleecker Weekend Totes 70487. The had them in Marine, Kelly, and Mustard at 30% off MSRP of $658 plus another 30% off for the coupon.

They were gorgeous but instead I fell for a different Bleecker bag that just happened to be in clearance for a final price of only $196 (MSRP = $568)!

The burgandy Bleecker Legacy Leather Utility Tote 70721 MBK Bur

Buyer beware, this bag is a perfect example of Coach's uneven pricing! This exact same bad is currently available from Coach at:
Full price = $568
PCE price = $426
Outlet price = $196

All I can say is to "do your research and make sure that you are an informed consumer!"

Here are a few pics with and without flash. This bag is gorgeous, the leather is unbelievable and the color is scrumptious! I will post more detailed pics and then some size comparison pics next.
Great deal

Yes. Coach is crazy but they kno i am not. Lololololol