Reveal and review

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Hi all,

So finaly, I got the packet that I have been waiting for one week. It is very special because it is the first time I receive this "big" birthday present from DH. I was not so interested in LV and bags in general before. So, I am over excited!!!:P

After doing a lot of research here I decided to start with Speedy B 30 in DE. It is not my first LV but it will be my everyday bag. I started to this LV world in Oct 2012 with two beautiful pieces Favourite MM and Brea MM. Recently, I bought for myself Tivoli GM as Xmas present as well. But they are kind of too nice for me to bring to bus/train everyday for work, they are all lying nicely in the closet :smile:.

I must say I am a little bit disapointed:wacko:, the canvas is thiner than two mono bags that I have, the size is also a little smaller than I thought. I try to figure out where the bag is made from but I could not find it, could anyone help me if I can find it on Speedy B that where is made from?

I have mentioned on the other thread that I asked for the box two times before but they refused, and so did this time. My DH mentioned that this is very special and I love the box (even more than the bag :smile:), you can have a look here to see what they did to my present box--:roflmfao: it is made of two paper bags upside-down :roflmfao:

what should I do?????

Attachments

• LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 983
  • lv4.jpg
    lv4.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 972
  • lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 973
on the brown stripe on one end, near the bottom it will say louis vuitton paris and either "made in ___" or nothing. if it says nothing, there should be a cloth tag inside that says made in usa. see if you can find either of these. i am so sorry they refused to give you a box. i think that is very wrong, but it sounds like they were being difficult. in any event, i just love your bag and hope you enjoy it!

DE Speedy is a great bag! I bet it will get a lot of use. Congratulations! I am just curious about the box. Is it an environmental concern, i.e., is the local LV trying to do their part to be environmentally sound? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of an LV store refusing a box when asked unless they are just out of them.

luvspurses said:
on the brown stripe on one end, near the bottom it will say louis vuitton paris and either "made in ___" or nothing. if it says nothing, there should be a cloth tag inside that says made in usa. see if you can find either of these. i am so sorry they refused to give you a box. i think that is very wrong, but it sounds like they were being difficult. in any event, i just love your bag and hope you enjoy it!

Thanks luvspurses, it made in France! I feel little better now :smile:

SDBagLover said:
DE Speedy is a great bag! I bet it will get a lot of use. Congratulations! I am just curious about the box. Is it an environmental concern, i.e., is the local LV trying to do their part to be environmentally sound? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of an LV store refusing a box when asked unless they are just out of them.

The first two times, they just did not give me without any reason. This time my husband ordered via telephone and they said boxes run out because Xmas. I will not buy there next time!