Reveal and review of new cancun boutique

amrx87

O.G.
Jul 15, 2012
Revealing..... My new mif damier azur cles! My fiance really hated my vera bradley cheapo wallet/going out pouch/work id holder and he treated me to this!! It was so unexpected- he said he wanted to go c the shop but i thought he wanted to look@ a wallet for himself. Tricky guy.

Anyway! So this shop we went into was brand brand new. The gentleman helping us told us that they only officially opened 10 days ago (well 11 days today). Its really pretty.. They have a gorgeous shoe section and small sections w mens and womens clothing. The shopping center felt very secure.... They had four municipal cops there in addition to two pvt security guards and the security inside the store.

The service was phenomenal. We were greeted when we walked in and we did a couple of laps around before deciding on what we wanted to see, and we were helped immediately. I like to shop independently and our SA left us alone to try on and discuss. We probably spent about a half an hour in the store total, completely enjoyable experience. They have a vintage 1930s trunk on display too... Very cool.

Sorry i didnt take any pix of the shop itself, i didnt even think of it till now!!

Attachments

• image-1134410577.jpg
    image-1134410577.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 529
  • image-3816608571.jpg
    image-3816608571.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 503
  • image-4147256246.jpg
    image-4147256246.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Do the bag come with cloth tags?
Where are the bags made? Thanks
Oh and how do the prices compare to the US...

I might want to buy my next bag during my summer vacations :smile: gorgeous bag BTW :smile:

Congrats! I was just there in Cancun the first week of January, so I bought some things at the previous LV location (actually still waiting for my Mex Tax back refund, I hope it happens soon!), just a few blocks further down at the indoor Mall. They told us that they were closing in a few days then in order to move to the new store, and that the new store was going to be much larger and nicer. And next to Gucci! I like the new location much better as it is shorter walk from our resort. I hope to check it out next year! :graucho:

Do the bag come with cloth tags?
Where are the bags made? Thanks
Oh and how do the prices compare to the US...

I might want to buy my next bag during my summer vacations :smile: gorgeous bag BTW :smile:
The nf was purchased in the us, so it has the cloth tag. The cles is mif, purchased in mexico.

They do tax back (much less annoying than the eu tax back), so with that i think it was $4 usd less expensive than back home. Thats the including 7% sales tax in my state. I saw a bunch of ppl getting tax back for lv when i was in line.

And of course, Thx for the compliments!!!! :smile:

Congrats! I was just there in Cancun the first week of January, so I bought some things at the previous LV location (actually still waiting for my Mex Tax back refund, I hope it happens soon!), just a few blocks further down at the indoor Mall. They told us that they were closing in a few days then in order to move to the new store, and that the new store was going to be much larger and nicer. And next to Gucci! I like the new location much better as it is shorter walk from our resort. I hope to check it out next year! :graucho:
Oh i had no idea that they closed the other store!!! I mustve been terrible if u were staying there for the couple of days it took them to move everything... Gasp!