Reveal and pics of a nice evening :)

1. Hey guys :smile:
    Last Thursday I attended an exclusive event for Mother's Day at the Store in Frankfurt, Germany which was very nice.
    I thought about sharing some impressions with you aaaaand of course revealing the newest members of my LV Family. :smile:
    First of all here is my brand new Pochette Métis Reverse which I really adore. :heart: Luckily I didn't have to wait for it too long (waiting list), round about 3-4 weeks.
    IMG_20170515_162624_342.jpg
    Secondly, here is my new Keep It Twice Monogram Bracelet which was an unscheduled purchase; however, I couldn't resist as I fell in love spontaneously. :amuse:
    IMG_20170515_163948_153.jpg
    Finally here are some more pics showing details of this great event and my outfit. I decided to go with my Watercolor Speedy 35 and color-coordinated, sassy clothes. :smile:
    IMG_20170512_204925_267.jpg
    IMG_20170512_204234_894.jpg
    IMG_20170513_142400_061.jpg
    IMG_20170513_142907_575.jpg

jancedtif, WinSailor, j19 and 22 others like this.
  2. You looked gorgeous this evening! And your Pochette and bracelet are a perfect match! Thank you for sharing

kkfiregirl and NeLVoe like this.
  3. What a nice evening! Beautiful pictures congratulations for your new bag and bracelet

NeLVoe likes this.
  4. Thank you for sharing! :heart: Your PM reverse is so pretty and I love that bracelet. Your WC speedy looked great with your outfit! :heart:

NeLVoe likes this.
  5. Thanks for sharing! Looks like it was an awesome event.

cocolv and NeLVoe like this.
  6. I must visit the store next time I visit Frankfurt! They have almost nothing at store in Stockholm and Copenhagen, you must order first, then pick later. I don't know if it is because of security reason.

7. Congratulations on your new purchases, beautiful pieces. Those macrons look so yummy :p

cocolv likes this.
  8. You look great and the bag's fabulous on you. We're twins on the bracelet, I also immediately fell in love with it during one of my many :angel: visits to the the Düsseldorf store.

NeLVoe likes this.
  9. Your outfit and bag for the event looked so lovely.

I haven't been to the Frankfurt store, but it looks quite big compared to my store in Stuttgart.

And congrats on your reverse mono PM and bracelet.

NeLVoe likes this.
  10. Thank youuu! :smile: Oh yes, they tasted like heaven :heart::p

Missydora likes this.
  11. Thank you very much! :heart: And... isn't this the best way to buy something? :amuse:
    Are you from Germany? :smile:

Missydora likes this.
  12. Thank you so much! :smile: Yeah, it actually is quite big and in my opinion beautiful. :3

13. You have to, I really recommend the store in Frankfurt. It's both, modern and classic, really beautiful. :smile:

14. Congratulations and thank you for sharing! Those macarons look almost as good as your outfit and Speedy!!

NeLVoe likes this.