Reveal and NEED advice!!

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
Just got home from the Mulberry store. So exited!!! Let me put off the story and show you the pics first!

Attachments

• 2014-05-30 17.46.42.jpg
    2014-05-30 17.46.42.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 790
  • 2014-05-30 17.52.31.jpg
    2014-05-30 17.52.31.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 788
I was planning to take a look at the Alexa in pickle green which I fell in love with at first sight. I am not a fan of green color, but I just found this color so unique and beautiful. I was a little hesitated because I thought it was difficult to handle, but the SA convinced me that it is actually a neutral bag and goes with many outfit, and it suits me very much. Well, here you go.

While waiting for him to get me a fresh one, I looked around and grabbed a Lily and a Bayswater clutch to try... You could guess what happened next... I love Mulberry pink soooooo much that I almost want everything in that pink. Choosing between Lily and the clutch was already a headache, the SA introduced me the Oatmeal color... I spent half an hour standing in front the mirror trying on two Lilys and two clutches, and had completely no idea which one I should get.

At this time, my SA came over and told me that he spoke to his colleague and could offer me an additional 15% off if I took both Lily and the clutch along with the Alexa, and I could exchange the items if I change my mind within 28 days. So I could choose two first to see whether they fit my clothes and decide later.

Additional 15% off the 30% off? No way I will let them go! So here we have three Mulberrys!! I know I am on my one way trip to BAN island....

Here is the problem I need your advices. Please!! I chose Mulberry Pink Lily and Oatmeal Clutch now. What do you think? Oatmeal Lily and Mulberry Pink Clutch are sooooo gorgeous too. Oatmeal Lily looks really chic and classy, and Pink Clutch is the best when wearing crossbody. What made Pink Lily won now is that I really love the gold chain with the pink leather together, which the clutch does not have.

Any of your thoughts is appreciated! Please!! TIA!!

Attachments

• 2014-05-30 17.57.16.jpg
    2014-05-30 17.57.16.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Well, what a haul!
They are all gorgeous, but if you want to be certain about the lily and the clutch, think through the outfits you would wear them with.
Love the pickle green too.

Your Mulberry choices are wonderful. It's nice to have different colors and styles. It all comes down to your clothes and how you are going to use your Mulberry bag. A clutch is so beautiful in the evening but so is the Lily and at the same time it's nice to have those bags when you don't want to carry much during the day. You can't lose with what you have!

I keep eying the mulberry pink lily and talking myself out of it due to size, so of course I am in favor of keeping that one :graucho:

Very nice shopping trip you have there. I like the pickle green and it was a color I wasn't wild about before.

Wow... Now there's a shopping trip. Congratulations, they are gorgeous.
Personally I like the colour combos you have picked, the clutch will be very versatile for evening wear if that's what you mainly purchased it for. The pink lily is just gorgeous!

Amazing haul.
Think the clutch in oatmeal will be easier to match evening clothes to than pink.
that said the pink is lovely so I think keep the lily as well.
Like most people I would have said no to a green handbag but actually that green is very tempting - must stay away!
Just out of curiosity why/how 30% off?

Fab haul I think you have a really good selection there something for every occasion. Also great discount definitely think you should keep them all. Love the Pickle colour of the Alexa & the leather looks fab. Congrats :ghi5: