Reveal and my little collection :)

lapurse

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
Hello fellow purse lovers!
Reveal time! purchased just a couple of days ago..

I've been on a LV craze since I got my first LV just 3 months ago!! Trevi as an early Christmas present from DH and then he threw in the amarante ZCP on the actual Christmas day since I really needed a small wallet for smaller purses..then my dear MIL gave me some cash for Christmas/New Years and I was ecstatic when my DH said I can add some more to get my Favorite PM!! I have been seriously obsessing about this little clutch/crossbody since November (about the same time I got my Trevi) but decided on hold out after all the holidays spending...but I'm so glad I got it now! I love it sooooooo much, it is so versatile and is my first mono piece.
I'll be going on a LV hiatus for awhile..to my hubby's relief I'm sure :P

OH, also got my MIL her first LV for Christmas, Mono Whilshire MM which she loved!! She's usually not the expressive type but she exclaimed how beautiful it was when she opened the box. Hubby and I were very happy..

I will definitely be lurking around here for all your reveals though..cannot quit TPF :biggrin:

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 629
  • reveal.jpg
    reveal.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 633
  • collect.jpg
    collect.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 635
Beautiful!!! You will love the Trevi. Just make sure to be careful not to scrape the trevi anywhere. The exposed piping on the edges is delicate and susceptible to scratches. I learned it the hard way.