***REVEAL***and I blame crissy11 ;)

Hi Emily! I think the Hailey looks excellent on you. I have the same exact bag (plus the black Hailey with silver hardware), and I am also a plus-size girl. It's a comfortable, easy-to-use bag, and I hope you love it.

(Thanks for sharing all your great modeling photos on the forum. Your style is an inspiration.)

Dagnabbit. I was hemming and hawing over this Hailey business...and then I saw your mod shots.
Dear Lord, I love a bag with a good slouch to it, and your Hailey is dreamy!
This may be my next purchase...

Dagnabbit. I was hemming and hawing over this Hailey business...and then I saw your mod shots.
Dear Lord, I love a bag with a good slouch to it, and your Hailey is dreamy!
This may be my next purchase...
EB, you totally WERK this bag!!!*fingers snapping* looks fabulous!!! Congratulations! I am lusting over a Hailey as well, just haven't pulled the trigger yet, but after seeing this lovely......:graucho:

Yes I did! I'm so excited! I haven't had a Hailey before, but after seeing your pictures, I just had to give her a try! Coach should really give you some sort of commission or something for all the Haileys they have sold in the past couple of days! LOL!:lol:

Lol, I'm really surprised this thread got that much attention, considering hailey isn't a new style...I always thought they were too small for me, but after trying it on, thought what the heck!?

I'm glad you ordered it. I love the bordeaux leather. Hope you love your hailey! Post pics when you get it!

CONGRATS on the Hailey!!

One of my favorite styles for sure..so versatile!!

Did you notice the price difference that Dillards/Macy's

are offering the Hailey at $228 instead of $298

directly from Coach? And with extra 25% off with F&F or

Dillard's special promo that is a steal!!!

CONGRATS on the Hailey!!

One of my favorite styles for sure..so versatile!!

Did you notice the price difference that Dillards/Macy's

are offering the Hailey at $228 instead of $298

directly from Coach? And with extra 25% off with F&F or

Dillard's special promo that is a steal!!!

Yeah I got mine at macys for $185