***REVEAL***and I blame crissy11 ;)

I love that shade of brown, now I think I might need a Hailey!:P
I love your reveals and you rock her! I live in jeans when I am not at work, and you prove that you can look casual and pulled together at the same time - thank you!

I was prepared not to care for her because to just look at this bag sitting on a shelf - it doesn't catch my eye. However, seeing it on you makes me LOVE it! I really like it crossbody and wearing it by the shorter strap especially. I also really like the color. So I would say you should DEFINITELY keep it! You rock it!:cool:

OOHH, I want one. I am so wanting a warm brown bag and this is a real beauty and I think she looks great on you. Is it a Macys exclusive color? I haven't seen this color on the website. My Macys only had it in purple when I was in there with my FF. I didn't purchase as we are on our way to Lake Tahoe early mon. morning and I thought I'd wait and see what's available up in that area. I haven't used my 25% off PCE yet either.

It looks great!! Walnut is a beautiful shade of brown.

I can't wait for Wed. I ordered a cherry Hailey (and a navy Abigail) and it's supposed to be here on the 7th!!

OOHH, I want one. I am so wanting a warm brown bag and this is a real beauty and I think she looks great on you. Is it a Macys exclusive color? I haven't seen this color on the website. My Macys only had it in purple when I was in there with my FF. I didn't purchase as we are on our way to Lake Tahoe early mon. morning and I thought I'd wait and see what's available up in that area. I haven't used my 25% off PCE yet either.

Coach had the Walnut Hailey last year, first as a department store exclusive and then I think in the boutiques. It's reappeared at Macy's and Dillard's at 25% off (check the websites, but look at the "Special Offers" section in the Coach bags), but not direct through Coach AFAIK. I have the Walnut Hailey and absolutely love it!! The lining is a beautiful dark pink that looks great with the walnut.

OMG it's so gorgeous and looks beautiful on you!! You wear it so nicely!!! I really love it on you and the shade of brown is perfect - so warm!

Hailey is really a great bag isn't it? Congrats - it's a beauty! :smile:

I have about ten haileys from the original production. LOVE THEM. They are timeless and Coach should NEVER stop making them. I am getting a silver one with PCE because, although I have sophias and crocs and gathered this and embossed that, a Hailey is the most useful bag in the world, second to the original Alexandra. LOVE HER