Reveal and Family Photo!

I originally bought the BB but realized I loved the colour so much I would want to use it every day in the larger size so I exchanged it. I had a wonderful experience at LV and my SA offered champagne but I opted for orange juice :lol:

And now for a family shot!

I am very picky about bags and once I find a design I love and works for me I generally buy the bag in different colours and sizes :blush:. I am trying to get out of the habit of doing that because I want more variety.

And so I am 50/50 about keeping the Alma in DE - thoughts? I really prefer the Epi and Vernis, and my Speedy 25 Empreinte in Infini is just one of a kind. But with the price increases and invincibility of the canvas maybe I should consider keeping it.

And now for a family shot!

I am very picky about bags and once I find a design I love and works for me I generally buy the bag in different colours and sizes :blush:. I am trying to get out of the habit of doing that because I want more variety.

And so I am 50/50 about keeping the Alma in DE - thoughts? I really prefer the Epi and Vernis, and my Speedy 25 Empreinte in Infini is just one of a kind. But with the price increases and invincibility of the canvas maybe I should consider keeping it.

I do agree that the Alma looks nicer in Epi and Vernis but I think the DE looks nice also. The DE and Epi ones are GM right? I like the new smaller one more.