Reveal and Belated New Year's Resolution, Stay Away From ...

I got a Madison Amanda Satin Foldover Clutch 12926 in black with gold hardware for only $30.

It was made in China in 2008 and the original retail price was $298. BeenBurned has kindly authenticated it for me.

It originally came in many beautiful colors including some 2-color combos.

Here are some pics, the bag is in pristine condition. The big turnlock is a fake; it functions as a weight to keep the foldover in place.

:P you made out like a bandit!

It is the perfect bag for such an occasion and it originally came in many beautiful colors. What color are you wearing at the MOH?

My dress is black, and her colors are dark lavender and sage green. I did look last night on the bay, there are a rainbow of colors! I don't think I saw a purple one, so the black would be my best bet. :smile:

I am a matron-of-honor this summer and am on the hunt for a lovely wedding day bag. This would be perfect! Congrats!

There were some cute Madison FP delete evening bags at the outlet last weekend for a 30/30 discount. And there are some on the factory online sale right now; including this pretty Madison Satin Pleated Clutch 48493 that has a detactable chain strap. It is currently on the FOS for $97 (MSRP = $198).

Attachments

• 48493_a3.jpg
    48493_a3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 92
  • 48493_a1.jpg
    48493_a1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 90
There were some cute Madison FP delete evening bags at the outlet last weekend for a 30/30 discount. And there are some on the factory online sale right now; including this pretty Madison Satin Pleated Clutch 48493 that has a detactable chain strap. It is currently on the FOS for $97 (MSRP = $198).

That's a good price, thanks! I do like it!