Reveal and Belated New Year's Resolution, Stay Away From ...

She's very pretty and looks to be in great condition.

We would all miss you very much if you left TPF for awhile. I was thinking the same thing after I get my Courtenay. After I order (some time within a month) I am going to try a ban until june. June is when my daughter and I go on our annual 2 day 2 night outlet shopping spree and I want to have some money to spend.

Nice find!!you're too funny!! Detective Katev on the case!

Thank you, but I think I need to stop detecting so good!

Omg, that is gorgeous!!! I adore clutches & evening bags (i use them often when i wear a sari). I've been looking for a pretty black/gold one. I wish I found such beauties on CL. Lucky you!!

Thanks! Keep looking, the bargains are out there. At least they seem to find me!

:smile:Congrats! And to think I went to Home Depot yesterday and only came home with light bulbs!!:thinking:

Thanks but it might have been better if I had spent the $30 on light bulbs!

Love it! How could you pass that up for $30!

Thank you. Obviously I couldn't!

Beautiful!!! I love it, kisslocks are just fabulous! Congrats on another great score! :biggrin:

Love those kisslocks, thanks!

You got a great deal! I've seen these bags listed on eBay for a whole lot more.

Me too! That's one of the reasons I went for it, thanks!

She's very pretty and looks to be in great condition.

We would all miss you very much if you left TPF for awhile. I was thinking the same thing after I get my Courtenay. After I order (some time within a month) I am going to try a ban until june. June is when my daughter and I go on our annual 2 day 2 night outlet shopping spree and I want to have some money to spend.

Thanks, the bag is in excellent condition but it didn't have a dustbag.

Good luck on your plans to avoid buying new bags for awhile!

One of the things that attracted me to this bag was the unusual, removable, chain strap with the dogleash clips. I am an avid purse rehabber and it occured to me that I may be able to "borrow" that chain and use it on other bags.

Missing straps is one of the most annoying problems encountered by rehabbers! (Along with shoe polish, ink marks, verdigris, and cigarette smoke smell!)

This bag has a beautiful and versatile chain strap! I would probably spend more than $30 for a nice chain strap on ebay!

Super cute!!! I don't have many real occasions in which to wear a bag like this, but I would be powerless to resist! Kiss lock AND turn lock? Love!!

I don't have many occasions either, and I already have several small cute evening bags - but that didn't stop me from buying this one - for the reasons you mentioned and the chain strap!

...Craigslist!

And if I want to save money in 2013 I should also avoid: ebay, bonanza, etsy, the outlet, the boutique, purse departments, thrift stores, garage sales, and TPF!!!

I was so pleased with my recent $80 Craigslist find of an Ink Bleecker Flap Bag and matching wallet with tattersall lining, that I went looking for other bargains on Craigslist, and guess what? I found one!

I love small, impractical, fancy evening bags - even though my current inventory of such bags is more than adequate to meet the demands of my lifestyle and social engagements.

But when I came across one made of satin, with a turnlock, a kisslock, and a chain strap (at a great price) I was powerless to resist! So I gave in to desire yet again!

That's why I shouldn't have even been looking at Craigslist!

So, you know what happened. I arranged another "covert purse encounter" at the local Home Depot yesterday to meet the seller and "make the buy!"

The bag is great and it was very cheap but I really have no need for it!

Want to see what I got? :graucho:

No not tPF! :nogood: We love you here!