Reveal.... and a question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    Hi,

I just bought a pair of CL as a gift to my GF, but I'm not sure about the sizing...
    Spoiling the reveal, the shoes are Decollete 554 100mm patent :smile: (photos to follow)
    All I know about her CL size is that she wears a (probably "new") Declic 120mm in kid leather, size 37.
    I bought the same size for Decollete, though as far as I understand, Declic runs slightly small, whereas decollete may not. But the thing is, she has a rather wide feet and normally wears 36 / 36.5 (Sergio Rossi, Semilla, Tory Burch etc.) and even though Declic looks wider, 37 doesn't seem to be a loose fit at all. So, do you think Decollete in 37 will fit her right?
    I may not have a chance to change size if it won't fit (as I bought them abroad.) Your comments are appreciated.

[​IMG]

Thanks.

2. I think the toe box of the 37 will be okay for her because it is narrow. However, based on her sizes for other brands and styles, the length might be a bit too long. She seems to be close to my sizing as I wear a 37 in the Decollete 554. I have one in python and I wear a ball of foot pad in them because they are slightly long in the back.

3. well, as I hold the shoes in my hand, I also felt them looking kinda bigger than they should be :sad:(
    We'll see in a couple of days, hopefully.

Thanks @LavenderIce !!

4. Here are some more photos...

IMG_0168 - Copy.JPG IMG_0169 - Copy.JPG IMG_0175 - Copy.JPG

5. Beautiful - I didn't realise that CL still did the Decolette style. I see more Pigalle Follies in 100 height. What a lucky lady!

6. For reference, unfortunately 37 came a little bit loose. Coincidentally, she said that she tried some louboutins recently and 36.5 fit her well, though I don't know the models. We'll give the shoes to a cobbler to place some inserts. I guess it will work out this way.