Reveal! All in the family...

madigan

I'm done!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Soooo, I was at Nordstrom with a friend and I was looking through the bags and decided to ask if they had a bag is was interested in in any other colors (which I highly doubted as other colors for this bag were pretty rare). After looking through the computer, the salesperson told me they had Plum, a color I didn't even know existed for that bag. So, I took the plunge and snatched that sucker up!

Then I was in a frenzy of anticipation until it came in the mail, wondering what the color would look like, truly a chance to take!

Finally, this morning...

reveal1.jpg

reveal2.jpg

reveal3.jpg

Ta-Dah! My new PTTM pouchette in plum!!

reveal8.jpg

reveal9.jpg

SUCH a GORGEOUS color!! kind of a reddish purplish burgundy. Brighter in light, nice and subtle with a little kick in shadow.

Family!

reveal10.jpg

I sold off my Natasha because it wasn't small or big enough. So the Sasha and the pouchette were perfect. My PTTM family (for me) is complete!

Thanks faith_ann! I love it so much!

thanks all! I am really happy with it! I haven't gotten a bag in a while so I was super excited to get this one. I was hoping for a Niagara one but this one is perfect! I think it will match most things very well.

kmroboto: thank, I really like the wallet, keeps me organized! I've had it for about 9 months and I compared it to the new cement pouchette in the store and the color has stayed the same, which I was very pleased with.