Reveal - again

It's kind of a faint grey color. It's not white. It's called Maiden. It looks just like the Damen, except it's a tote style.

I got the cream/gold Stam at Neiman's. It was already on sale and then an extra 25% off of the sale price. So it was 50% off. I just couldn't pass it up! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Hubby even agreed and thought I should get it. I just wish the chain handle had the leather wrap at the top.

I actually knew it was the maiden, but must have had damen on the brain when I typed that!! yea, this past spring's white was really pretty -- I fell in love with it instantly when I saw it and made it my mission to get a white stam (I did!!) it reminds me A LOT of S06 putty, which was a very similar pale grey shade

that is a fantastic deal you got on the Resort stam. congrats again
and don't worry about the all chain -- I've got older stams w/o the shoulder pad and have absolutely no problem carrying them on my shoulder (even w/sleeveless tops!)

so, I guess maiden is going back, huh?

I actually knew it was the maiden, but must have had damen on the brain when I typed that!! yea, this past spring's white was really pretty -- I fell in love with it instantly when I saw it and made it my mission to get a white stam (I did!!) it reminds me A LOT of S06 putty, which was a very similar pale grey shade

that is a fantastic deal you got on the Resort stam. congrats again
and don't worry about the all chain -- I've got older stams w/o the shoulder pad and have absolutely no problem carrying them on my shoulder (even w/sleeveless tops!)

so, I guess maiden is going back, huh?
I'm so glad to hear that about the chain. That had me a little worried.
Yeah, the other is going back. I feel terrible about returning it. The sales girl probably hates my guts. This will be the 2nd of hers I have returned lately. I don't know anything about retail sales or how commissions work. I feel like I ought to give her $50 or something to make up! Maybe that would be an insult though. I'm clueless. Ok, well, that sounds stupid, but I'm up there bugging them all the time. I either waste their time by just looking, buying and returning, or calling them about finding something ... that I buy and return. It's a vicious cycle.

Last edited:
WOW! love your new stam...great deal. the zc is gorgeous and will look great inside that stam!! congrats!
Yes, the Stam deserved its own wallet. It was like half an outfit before. Now it's complete. :biggrin: And I look at them both and smile. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? Life is short and I've never seen an armored car following a hearse.