Reveal: After years of dreaming, my first ever Chanel...

Your bag is beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing your story. I am going to buy a Chanel bag this year and never would have thought there would be issues with it. I would have thought all bags would be immaculate and perfect. I never thought of the puffiness either so that's defiantly something I will look out for. I wanted to get the largest double flap for space. I am having trouble finding the largest size - is it 23x33x10 ? When speaking to SA on the phone they call it different names e.g. jumbo/ maxi so I'm not sure what is the biggest. Also is the price still £3725 as you mentioned a price increase in your post . Thanks

Your bag is beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing your story. I am going to buy a Chanel bag this year and never would have thought there would be issues with it. I would have thought all bags would be immaculate and perfect. I never thought of the puffiness either so that's defiantly something I will look out for. I wanted to get the largest double flap for space. I am having trouble finding the largest size - is it 23x33x10 ? When speaking to SA on the phone they call it different names e.g. jumbo/ maxi so I'm not sure what is the biggest. Also is the price still £3725 as you mentioned a price increase in your post . Thanks

The size u have quoted is maxi and is the largest. Prices on the website don't reflect the price increase that happened in the UK yesterday. Classics have gone up 10%, according to the UK Chanel thread. Enjoy ur foray into Chanel