Reveal: After years of dreaming, my first ever Chanel...

1. #1 Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    Hi guys. I'm so excited to finally share my perfect first Chanel item with you all. I have been stalking the Chanel forum for years and I can finally join you all, with my own baby!

I actually had to return the first bag I bought, (I made a thread about it, I'll try to find it and link it) http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/jumbo-reveal-lots-of-pics-and-i-need-933637.html

I was absolutely heartbroken as this was my first experience buying anything Chanel, and I had my heart set on a black caviar jumbo shw for years and years. I spent hours in the boutique finding the best one available.
    However when I got it home it was defective. So I had to travel back to London a couple of day later.

Anyway long story short they reluctantly gave me my money back, and I went to a different boutique for my perfect bag.

The whole experience has left me a little bitter, because of the shocking quality in the caviar bags.

However I still really love the M/L in black caviar gold hardware, but with the price increase for the UK yesterday, and the poor quality I'm seriously doubting whether to save up for one or something else. What do you guys think?

I am a little concerned about the lamb especially the quilts "de-puffing" but when the SA put the lamb next to the caviar in the same colour and hardware I knew instantly which one I truly wanted.
    And I didn't want to settle on something that maybe more practical and harder wearing, but I don't like the look of as much, so I went with the bag that took my breath away. (Haha how cheesy is that!)

Anyway enough of the rambling. Here she is, I still can't believe I own one. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457438784.921570.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457438818.102535.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457438897.907608.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457438921.590085.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457439234.608751.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457439251.210423.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457439305.796607.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457439335.415150.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457439376.485517.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457440110.882774.jpg

2. Good choice! Lambskin is not as delicate as everyone thinks. Light scratches can be rubbed off so enjoy your bag!!

3. Gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

4. Absolutely stunning! So happy for you. Congratulations

5. Congrats on the Chanel purchase. I've had my lambskin jumbo CF for two years and the quilts are still puffy. I was worried about de-puffing and scratch marks as well but I'm happy to have gone with that which I truly loved. Enjoy your new purchase!!

6. Beautiful. You'll love the lamb skin. It's more durable than you might think. Congrats.

7. Stunning bag! Congratulations! Great that you managed to get a refund that is quite an achievement!

8. Oh it's beautiful! Enjoy it!!! :smile:

9. Beautiful!! I think you'll be very happy with your choice, as others have said the lambskin isn't as delicate as many think.
    Congrats on your first bag!

10. Congratulations! Nothing beats Chanel lambskin in terms of beauty and luxury imo. I'm glad that you got the one that took your breath away. Not cheesy at all. Enjoy using your gorgeous flap bag.

11. That's really gorgeous. Congrats!

12. Great choice!!!! Absolutely gorgeous bag!!!!

13. Gosh, it took my breath away for a moment! LOL. Congrats on your first chanel. This one looks perfect.

14. congratulations:yahoo:

15. It is very beautiful. Congrats!