Reveal! after lots of contemplation :)

Oh I would love to get the pm ...how do you like it?

I've always wanted the pm but the most popular seems to be the mm. After a 2 year LV ban and lots of thinking (plus help from TPF) I went with my heart. I don't carry a ton of stuff and I find the size can be dressy or casual. It's great for walking around downtown or out for dinner. I like that I can wear it on my shoulders comfortably. I've also heard that cracking may happen if cinched. You don't have to cinch the pm as it's small enough as is😊. It's a great bag and I'm thrilled with my decision. If you'd like pics with my stuff inside let me know....

I've always wanted the pm but the most popular seems to be the mm. After a 2 year LV ban and lots of thinking (plus help from TPF) I went with my heart. I don't carry a ton of stuff and I find the size can be dressy or casual. It's great for walking around downtown or out for dinner. I like that I can wear it on my shoulders comfortably. I've also heard that cracking may happen if cinched. You don't have to cinch the pm as it's small enough as is😊. It's a great bag and I'm thrilled with my decision. If you'd like pics with my stuff inside let me know....

I don't carry a lot either. That's why I went with the speedy 25. I just don't know how well the pm will fit on my shoulder...do U also hand carry it or on ur shoulder mostly? Ya I would love to see pics with ur stuff inside 😃