Reveal---a SUPRISE Coach arrival

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I normally wouldn't do a reveal for this small item all by itself, but it was a total SUPRISE and one I didn't know I wanted until I clipped it on.

My DH's cousin has just been coming to the COACH rescue lately! She ordered the bejeweled flower FOB from the POPPY line, and it didn't match her bag like she'd expected. So GUESS WHAT???
She called me and asked me if I wanted it, and sold it to me for $20 BUCKS!!!! YIPPEE!!! The jewels in the middle of this flower are MADE for the Berry Zoe!!! I was feeling like it was a bit too much of a fall color bag, and this little flower just gave her the hint of warm weather she needed. I LOVE the FOB's, but for some reason this one just keeps catching my eye!! Maybe it's the Coach and BLING combo?!

Here she is, I gotta say if you've made a recent purchase of the berry Zoe like I know alot of us have...you just GOTTA get your hands on this FOB!!!

She even delivered it to me in it's original package, tags still on! :yahoo:

So, here I am for the 2nd time this week thanking Coach10619 for another fabulous gift!!! ;)

Attachments

• DSC02264.JPG
    DSC02264.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC02265.JPG
    DSC02265.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 520
  • DSC02267.JPG
    DSC02267.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 74
PS~ Also a BIG Thank You to Tamy1119 who always sends me extra hangtags, I didn't realize until today that I had a small wristlet sized hangtag that is the EXACT match for the patent berry!!! DOUBLE COACH WHAMMY!!!!

My TpF buddies are the BEST!!!!

That is gorgeous, one of the fobs in my list. Anyway, did your Zoe come with two hand tags?

attachment.php

Charlie: NO!! I wish the Coach bags all came w/ multiple hangtags like the Sabrina did. I'm a hangtag JUNKIE. One of my TpF buddies sends me extra's that she isn't using! I just remembered it today while looking for my brass dogleash strap extension!! I think I'm also going to add a wristlet sized gold foil one too! I LOVE MULTIPLE hangtags!!!

Charlie: NO!! I wish the Coach bags all came w/ multiple hangtags like the Sabrina did. I'm a hangtag JUNKIE. One of my TpF buddies sends me extra's that she isn't using! I just remembered it today while looking for my brass dogleash strap extension!! I think I'm also going to add a wristlet sized gold foil one too! I LOVE MULTIPLE hangtags!!!

Oh ok, that is a good idea. I'll see what I can do, I have some tags but I don't think I have anything that would match my Zoe. Congratulations BTW, I love the berry BERRY much :biggrin: