Reveal: A small dose of a gorgeous color...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was sad I missed this color... it didn't help that my boutique only ordered ONE WOC in this color...and that was it. No flaps, no small leather goods. I didn't understand. Neither did my SA's. By the time I realized I wanted something in this color, the wait list was already long for the one WOC, and I would have never made it.

I couldn't stop thinking about this color...I would still love to own a mini or jumbo in this color eventually and I have faith that just like when I found my HG 09A metallic grey, something will eventually pop up on eBay or something for me. I could have gone with the CWC on eBay, but I don't think the style is practical for me.

This will have to tide me over until that day comes!

IMG_4280.JPG
  2. Congrats! Yayy I'm here!! Excited to see! :woohoo:

3. I figured... my 09A metallic grey jumbo doesn't get much use, because I don't often carry my jumbos to work. My most used Chanels are my black GST and black accordion flap. Something like this, I could carry around with me every day...

IMG_4282.JPG IMG_4281.JPG
  4. Pearly beige gusset wallet!

IMG_4288.JPG IMG_4289.JPG
  5. When I was researching this style of wallet on TPF so many ladies mentioned they liked this style because it is similar to some of Louis Vuitton's wallets which are really easy to get in/out of. I couldn't agree more. After using my long Y-Mail wallet for months, I decided to switch to my black Caviar L-Zip wallet. I wasn't used to how bulky the wallet gets when it's full! This gusset style will be perfect.

IMG_4285.JPG IMG_4295.JPG
  6. I have a mild addiction to pearls. This color was meant for me!

Here it is with the pearl necklace I wore today and my LV inclusion bracelet PM in nacre:

IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4292b.jpg
  7. Gorgeous :smile: Congrat!!

8. Nice pearly.. Congrats.. :smile:

9. Congrats. Love love this pearly beige. Enjoy your wallet. ;)

10. It's so pretty and classy. Congrats!!!

:hbeat:

11. Very lovely 😍 Congratz!!

12. Love the color, congrats!

13. Beautiful.....

14. omg that is a beautiful wallet! i totally regret not jumping on the pearl bandwagon :sad:

15. wow love it! Do you think this colour gets dirty easily? I been searching for a black, did you happen to see the black?