Reveal... a newbie's collection

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hi everyone, as promised here are some pictures of my new collection... Sorry about the blurry pictures, they were taken with my cell phone. :yahoo:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 189
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 205
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 136
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 134
Ah, lovely collection! I gather you took the pics while your hubby was away...?:biggrin: My fab is the copper mini/small cabat as you may easily guess, but the frame bag is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
So, I have to ask you. Is there a reason you have three Sloanes? I don't have any BV yet and can't try them on, so I've been trying to decide between the Veneta, Sloane, and large Campana. I would love to know what your thoughts are on that particular style.

Thank you everyone!
Circoit - I love, love, love the sloane!!!!!! It fits nicely over the shoulder, slouches beautifully, and is big enough to fit quite a bit! I also love the way it looks sitting up by itself. I have not tried them on with a winter coat yet, but I don't think it should be a problem. I tried on the Veneta and the Campana, and although they are stunning, I liked the sloane better. The Veneta was too flat for me, and with the Campana, one of the straps kept falling off my shoulder. They are all beautiful bags so you really can't go wrong, it is just a matter of taste I guess...

Nice! We're Curry bag twins! I'm trying to imagine the smell of BV leather in your bedroom... heaven! Just curious, which was the first one you used?

Bichon Lover - LOL!!! Me too!!!!! He travels quite a bit so I take advantage and carry a different one each day he's gone, and then put them back to bed before he returns... I have a system now...:yahoo::yahoo: