Reveal... a newbie's collection

The only thing I cuddle as much as my puppy are my BV bags.... They are very loved, and will eventually be very used... once I figure out how to introduce them to their papa one by one.... He thinks I am crazy when it comes to bag anyway!:woohoo:

Thank you everyone!
Circoit - I love, love, love the sloane!!!!!! It fits nicely over the shoulder, slouches beautifully, and is big enough to fit quite a bit! I also love the way it looks sitting up by itself. I have not tried them on with a winter coat yet, but I don't think it should be a problem. I tried on the Veneta and the Campana, and although they are stunning, I liked the sloane better. The Veneta was too flat for me, and with the Campana, one of the straps kept falling off my shoulder. They are all beautiful bags so you really can't go wrong, it is just a matter of taste I guess...

Thank you so much for giving such a thoughtful, thorough answer. I have one more question for you, if you don't mind. You actually have two of the colors I like the most - the ferro and the curry (right?). Which color do you use more? And which color do you think suits the style the best?

They are both stunning colors!! I have been using the curry sloane throughout the summer because it just looks so great in the sun and with summer outfits. I haven't really used the ferro yet, to me it is more of a fall/winter color. In my opinion, the curry brings out the beauty of the sloane better because it is a lighter color. But really, they are both stunning, it just depends on whether you want a lighter or a darker color. The ferro is a dark grey, but it shimmers in the sun, which is very pretty.

OOOOooooooh!! Wonderful!! Yes, you've got some 'splaining and some cooking to do too!! :winkiss:

Beautiful collection. I love your sloane's and the frame bag and copper cabat are absolutely TDF :drool: Enjoy DH's trips away!!

So stunning collection. Congratulations. I have a poudre sloane and like you I like carrying it. It's so versatile. I can hand-held it, carry it on the crook of my hand or on my shoulder.