Reveal... a newbie's collection

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Ah, lovely collection! I gather you took the pics while your hubby was away...?:biggrin: My fab is the copper mini/small cabat as you may easily guess, but the frame bag is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
So, I have to ask you. Is there a reason you have three Sloanes? I don't have any BV yet and can't try them on, so I've been trying to decide between the Veneta, Sloane, and large Campana. I would love to know what your thoughts are on that particular style.

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
Thank you everyone!
Circoit - I love, love, love the sloane!!!!!! It fits nicely over the shoulder, slouches beautifully, and is big enough to fit quite a bit! I also love the way it looks sitting up by itself. I have not tried them on with a winter coat yet, but I don't think it should be a problem. I tried on the Veneta and the Campana, and although they are stunning, I liked the sloane better. The Veneta was too flat for me, and with the Campana, one of the straps kept falling off my shoulder. They are all beautiful bags so you really can't go wrong, it is just a matter of taste I guess...

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
Nice! We're Curry bag twins! I'm trying to imagine the smell of BV leather in your bedroom... heaven! Just curious, which was the first one you used?

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
TDL - Funny enough, it was the curry sloane!!! I love the color, so perfect for the summer... I use it every day, and now it is so soft and slouchy!

ILYNN

O.G.
Jul 18, 2009
SG
such a beautiful collection. :tup:

I'm also a proud owner of the curry sloane and simply love it! Hoping to add more BV to my collection too.

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
Bichon Lover - LOL!!! Me too!!!!! He travels quite a bit so I take advantage and carry a different one each day he's gone, and then put them back to bed before he returns... I have a system now...:yahoo::yahoo: