REVEAL: A Metallic Start to My Weekend!

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
O.G.
Aug 22, 2013
Thanks so much to baghagg and tutushopper for trying to help me acquire a new Precious. I finally found a willing SA in another state, and she was able to send it to me home so it was waiting when I got back off my business trip!

Not too much of a drawn out reveal, but just some nice photos to put a smile on all your faces! ;)

Attachments

• JazzyPurses_336.jpg
    JazzyPurses_336.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,314
Without any further ado:

Chanel Flap Reissue 225, Metallic Bronze and Antique Gold Hardware.

I'm soooo in love!:loveeyes::love:

Attachments

• JazzyPurses_335.jpg
    JazzyPurses_335.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 1,413
  • JazzyPurses_334.jpg
    JazzyPurses_334.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 1,365
Reactions: chocobo124
Here are more detailed shots!

It's soooooo elegant and beautiful, while still being low-key. I can take this anywhere; it will fit right in!

Attachments

• JazzyPurses_333.jpg
    JazzyPurses_333.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 1,271
  • JazzyPurses_332.jpg
    JazzyPurses_332.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 1,264
Beautiful bronze 2.55; congrats on this gorgeous iconic flap! I'm so glad you were able to find one. It's really stunning! Oh, and there are ballet flats to match. :smile:

Beautiful bronze 2.55; congrats on this gorgeous iconic flap! I'm so glad you were able to find one. It's really stunning! Oh, and there are ballet flats to match. :smile:

Really? I've been wearing my over-used pair of Tory Burch's for a few years. I got them on sale for $140, and I should have purchased two pairs--but didn't! They are perfect, and only have the TB stamp on the heel, not the toe portion.

Where are those Chanel flats?

Wow Jazzymac! Love it to pieces! Can we see a pic of the straps? Haven't seen this one with this hw before.

Here they are! I've taken quite a few photos of this bag over the weekend--its own little photo shoot!

Attachments

• JazzyPurses_337.jpg
    JazzyPurses_337.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 1,157
  • JazzyPurses_338.jpg
    JazzyPurses_338.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 1,144
Last edited: