**REVEAL * a little something .....

Oh my God, this is so gorgeous!!! I really, really want the same, but in a yellow color. The leather is so fine, it looks absolutely luxurious. Would you mind taking a picture of the inside, if that's not a big trouble? Big, gigantic congrats ^^ :biggrin:

Oh my God, this is so gorgeous!!! I really, really want the same, but in a yellow color. The leather is so fine, it looks absolutely luxurious. Would you mind taking a picture of the inside, if that's not a big trouble? Big, gigantic congrats ^^ :biggrin:

Yes, i'll take a pic of the inside for you.....just have to grab my camera.....

There is a keychain in there as well. It is hiding behind my cash.

IMG_7444.jpg

hey, do you think this little beauty fits more than a LV ZCP??

I did look at the LV ZCP and I think it would hold the same amount if not more because the LV doesn't have the extra key chain inside the wallet.

I went with the Gucci for a number of reasons. 1. It is all a beautiful supple gorgeous colour of leather vs. LV which is brown or white canvas. 2. It was far less expensive for leather vs. canvas by about $100.

I have 3 LV's and I love them but I won't buy another wallet from them as my Josephine deteriorated within months of my buying it and they wouldn't do much for me except replace the front button. I would recommend the Guccissima leather all the way!:smile:

I did look at the LV ZCP and I think it would hold the same amount if not more because the LV doesn't have the extra key chain inside the wallet.

I went with the Gucci for a number of reasons. 1. It is all a beautiful supple gorgeous colour of leather vs. LV which is brown or white canvas. 2. It was far less expensive for leather vs. canvas by about $100.

I have 3 LV's and I love them but I won't buy another wallet from them as my Josephine deteriorated within months of my buying it and they wouldn't do much for me except replace the front button. I would recommend the Guccissima leather all the way!:smile:

yea.. i love the guccissima leather too! i love the smell of it and the variety of colours it come in! @LV, you pay more and just get canvas.

yea.. i love the guccissima leather too! i love the smell of it and the variety of colours it come in! @LV, you pay more and just get canvas.

i got something similar to yours (strawberry mini guccissima) a few months ago.. here's the reveal: http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/guccissima-accessories-reveal-700782.html.