REVEAL! A holey Bag. Perfect for hot sunny days (when summer comes)..

well that has to be hottest gym bag i ever seen someone use.. lucky you and congrats..

Thank U... I also use the Kibo as a gym bag. That bag is even hotter. lol

Love the bag! Congrats!
Thanks for the compliments

Holey ....MOLEY!!! I Love It!!!! Congrats on your wonderful tote Justin, absolutely stunning. This is a quality bag with a capital Q.

Thank U... I just lvoe the leather.
A colleague of mine just cant stop putting her nose to it and inhale.. lol... lucky she did not smell the bag after my gym session. lol

Wow, thats gorgeous! I love the color!!
Thank U

Congrats .. thanks for posting your amazing bag … it is truly stunning and I love, love the pouch and suede interior … would be great for Summer (feels like it is summer here all year). Can't wait to see your next purchases:smile:

Thanks... Hopefully I get my mon-monogram piece tomorrow.. Will post some picts when I get it.

Wow! That is gorgeous! Congrats to you
Thanks

Beautiful choice

Thanks

Very, VERY, cool bag! The craftsmanship is amazing. Congratulations!

Thanks..

Very nice! Congrats on your new bag! It's fun to see something new and different!
Thanks.

Beautiful bag. Congrats

Thank U

What a FUN looking bag, it just screams excellent quality. Good choice, enjoy!

It IS a fun bag... thanks

Me and my SO we're just eyeing this collection of the website last night! Congrats!!!!' :smile:

Get it!!!! It is nice.. but note, Nomade leather is prone to scratches.. Mine is already there.. The SA said, scratches and nicks adds character to the bag. LOL.. My bag is defintely developing a character of its own

Wow, she is a beauty!!! Congrats!
Thank U

Congrats :smile:)
Thank U
Super cute, I love the colour, and a good holy bag lol. Congrats.
Thanks..

The bag comes with a removable pouch that one can use as a clutch.. It is bag enough to put all my knick knacks, including wallet, keys, handphone, portable music device, name cards.. NICE! It is like buying 2 bags in 1.
image.jpg