REVEAL! A holey Bag. Perfect for hot sunny days (when summer comes)..

Cutie! Congrats!

That's one awesome bag! Grats!

Love the color, congrats!

Love the warm color! Congrats!!

Hi neighbor 👋👋 (practically Bcoz I'm from Malaysia )
Congrats !! It's nice bag , use it in good health . 😀.

Hello neighbour.. Thank U... How's things in Malaysia?

Congratulations!

Thanks for the complements everyone.

wow one of the best reveals I've seen in a while! GORGEOUS BAG! Don't get me wrong, I love seeing everyone's reveals, but after awhile, the constant neverfulls and speedy b's gets boring. so thanks for the excitement :yahoo:

Oh.. Thank U, thank U. *gush*, *gush*.

I too lvoe seeing everyone's reveal.. very content to just lurk and not post anything that I got from LV... my purchases are few and far in between.. usually twice a year for the runway bags and clothes. I just lvoe runway bags to death.. lol... im different that way.

I also got something from the mon-monogram range.. watch for it. I just might post it in this forum..

Drooling~!!
Modeling pics please~~:graucho:

Will do... Soon

gorgeous i love it..a damier leather bag kinda
It is Damier.... yes .. but it is also full of holes.. I have to use its dustbag to put my gym stuff inside so that no one will see the smelly stuff in the bag... YES! I use the bag as a gym bag. lol. Will also use it as a shopping bag.. soon..

Congrats!
Thank U

Congratulations!
Thanks

Hi everyone

Here is a picture the bag's insides.

image.jpg

The bag features a genuine real luxurious suede leather as its lining, not microfibre or synthetic material. I was surprised when I found out. I thought it was synthetic, until I read the materials card. Lvoe caressing the insides... LOL.. maybe I am going crazy

Congrats .. thanks for posting your amazing bag … it is truly stunning and I love, love the pouch and suede interior … would be great for Summer (feels like it is summer here all year). Can't wait to see your next purchases:smile: