Apr 11, 2006
hi there!
I haven't posted a whole lot
in the mulberry forum...
im usually a MJ girl at heart.

But I finally found an oak bays on bonanzle a while back
that I couldn't pass up.
I've been looking for the perfect practical brown bag
for a LONG time....I've bought and sold two chloe ediths in the past along with a slew of other bags, similar in style, but not quite right either in weight or design.

I purchased a tooled bayswater some time ago, and while I loved the style, I found the tooling to be a lil hard to wear day to day and decided to put it on the chopping block in hopes of scoring just a classic bag in oak.

Well that time has come and as I've been researching and lusting after all of your lovely collections and beautiful bags, inspired by all the modeling shots and great personalities on here, I thought I should share my recent acquisitions....
I didn't realize the leather quality of late has slid a bit from bags in the past so I am very fortunate to have both my newest mulberries in darwin..

here they are, a well loved and broken-in oak mulberry bayswater and her smaller counterpart, a black darwin ledbury that just came home from a trip across the pond from the UK to cali...

aaaa150-1.jpg

thanks so much for being such a great thread.
I am really enjoying my bags and all the great posts in here
:heart:

one more pic of my leddie. i really need to condition it and take her out for a spin. she's very minty new in comparison to my bays, so im a lil scared to use her :shame:
aaaa147.jpg

Beautiful - many thanks for sharing lovely eye candies, perfect way to start cold Sunday morning in a bed with coffee....:love:

Carry them with pride & joy! Gorgeous purse too!!

Mega congrats- fabulous classic bags- just my cup of tea on a chilly sunday morning- (still snowed in so on here again). Get some nourishing cream on the leddy and the leather will soften a treat for you- and the black will develop a lovely sheen - and get using her!! She will soon be just as lovely as the bays