Reveal: A boy's first Bal!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Hello all! :wave:

I have been an admirer of Balenciaga for quite some time, but have never bitten the bullet ... until now!

Is anyone around for my first reveal?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I think the colour and the leather are gorgeous, but I'm not 100% sold on the style of the bag itself. I was going between this and the Men's Day in Anthracite for about a week and a half before I eventually decided on the Courier.

Before I ordered, I did contact Balenciaga customer service to enquire whether the strap on this bag is adjustable and if it's suitable as a cross-body. They told me it was 'perfect' for cross-body wear. While I can see that the strap IS adjustable, it's not by much! I don't know whether I should have perhaps gone for the Day instead.

Thoughts, anyone?

Apr 25, 2012
Fantastic color and congrats on your first Bal!! If it were me I would order both to play with and keep the one that works best for you!! :smile:

Jan 26, 2013
Far Far Away..
Fantastic color and congrats on your first Bal!! If it were me I would order both to play with and keep the one that works best for you!! :smile:
I agree.

Sometimes you have to compare in front of a mirror in your own home to get the feel of it. However, if you wan't the more Bal-ish look you should probably go for the Day. If it's mostly a practical issue that makes you doubt the Courier you'll probably need to try both on before you decide :smile: