Reveal: 2010 Sang Day with GSH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After reading all the wonderful reveals here on the Bal forum, I wanted to have a brand new bag of my own, so I called Bal LV and was able to score this beauty. She is not so very showy, but she is a great neutral and complements just about every color in my wardrobe. She is also extremely smooshy much like her older sister Sienna. So without further ado, here she is. Her older sisters, Charbon(2009) and Sienna (2007) wanted a group shot as well. They are all stuffed to help them stand up better. (Sorry for the small pics, but I still haven't figured out how to enlarge them.)

Attached Files:

2. Love the sang. Beautiful bag! Enjoy. :smile:

3. gorgeous trio. love all of them. sang is very close to sanguine in your pic. sienna is very pretty. congrats on these babies.

4. Gorgeous!! and I am partial to the Day style..CONGRATS!!!

5. It's gorgeous -like the two others. Many congrats on this new addition. Enjoy it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous sang day! LOVE it!

7. beautiful bag! congrats!

8. The Sang looks great with the Giant Silver. Congratulations.

9. I love the GSH! Great color as well. I think its very showy!!

10. Beautiful...........the Sang Day is gorgeous, especially with GSH:heart:

11. Lovely collection of days. Congrats on your beautiful Sang. :biggrin:

12. lovely! congrats

13. Pretty color, congrats!

14. Naz, what a lovely trio you have!!! So you are converting from Niki to Day? lol good on ya hehehe :lol:

15. Thanks, everyone.
    Livia, thanks for enlarging my pics.
    Kiwi, actually I'm using both, just trying to diversity a little. I still love my Nikkis, but the Days are so much lighter.