Reveal: 2010 Sang Day with GSH

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After reading all the wonderful reveals here on the Bal forum, I wanted to have a brand new bag of my own, so I called Bal LV and was able to score this beauty. She is not so very showy, but she is a great neutral and complements just about every color in my wardrobe. She is also extremely smooshy much like her older sister Sienna. So without further ado, here she is. Her older sisters, Charbon(2009) and Sienna (2007) wanted a group shot as well. They are all stuffed to help them stand up better. (Sorry for the small pics, but I still haven't figured out how to enlarge them.)

P1020818.jpg P1020819.jpg P1020820.jpg P1020821.jpg
  2. Love the sang. Beautiful bag! Enjoy. :smile:

3. gorgeous trio. love all of them. sang is very close to sanguine in your pic. sienna is very pretty. congrats on these babies.

4. Gorgeous!! and I am partial to the Day style..CONGRATS!!!

5. It's gorgeous -like the two others. Many congrats on this new addition. Enjoy it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous sang day! LOVE it!

7. beautiful bag! congrats!

8. The Sang looks great with the Giant Silver. Congratulations.

9. I love the GSH! Great color as well. I think its very showy!!

10. Beautiful...........the Sang Day is gorgeous, especially with GSH:heart:

11. Lovely collection of days. Congrats on your beautiful Sang. :biggrin:

12. lovely! congrats

13. Pretty color, congrats!

14. Naz, what a lovely trio you have!!! So you are converting from Niki to Day? lol good on ya hehehe :lol:

15. Thanks, everyone.
    Livia, thanks for enlarging my pics.
    Kiwi, actually I'm using both, just trying to diversity a little. I still love my Nikkis, but the Days are so much lighter.