REVEAL: 2010 Outremer Pom Pon (pics on pg 1, 3 & 4)

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Love at first sight! I'll get straight to the point.. here are a few pictures snapped in daylight. Excuse the "non Bal" bag in the picture. I took a picture of the Outremer Pom Pon sitting next to my new Treesje clutch. I thought the colors looks so spring-y.

I don't have any mod shots yet but will update this thread as soon as I do.. =)

Balpics_march037.jpg

Balpics_march013.jpg

Balpics_march015.jpg

Balpics_march002.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.......I haven't seen an Outremer yet....where the color wasn't evenly saturated, and beautiful! Balenciaga was right on with that color! I love your new Pom Pon.........congratulations

WOWZA!!!! Where did you wind up getting it? I was waiting for E to get one in but I may have to suck it up and run to NM tomorrow after work. LOVE IT!!!!

Gorgeous saturation on your Outremer Pom! I love how smooth and consistent the leather is! Your Treesje clutch is gorgy too -- what kind of leather is it?

Congrats!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Love your outremer in the pom pon style, I think I love this color on this bag very much! I wonder how the outremer pom pon style in GSH??? :graucho:

The color is really saturated and gorgeous!!! :biggrin:

littlerock - LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!! I just bought a black RH Pom Pom from NM yesterday as well! Carried it out today and I'm madly in love.

You've chosen a SPECTACULAR color for the bag. So excited for you! :woohoo: