REVEAL: 2009 Tangy MAMA - WOW!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Ok, here she is.. my new Tangerine MAM from Bloomies. I am really lovin' this color and so happy that I tool the plunge!

DCPictures108.jpg

DCPictures109.jpg

DCPictures111.jpg

DCPictures112.jpg

DCPictures113.jpg

Oh my gawwwwwwd! I love it!!! I am so excited for mine!!! Were you able to get the scratch out? Thanks for all the pics...that should tide me over until Wednesday! Congrats on your bag!

It's gorgeous! I personally love the new mixed HW w/ the short tassels~ It looks amazing and of course the color is TDF!

On another note: Did you try to condition the bigger scratch out? Have you decided if you'll try to exchange it, or is she a keeper?

I love it!!!!!

The scratch is still there.. here is an up close picture:

DCPictures110.jpg

There is also a little one towards the top of the bag that you can see in one of the previous pics. They aren't that bag and honestly look a lot worse in the photos so I can live with it. I used a bit of conditioner and it did blend in a tad bit. So.. I'm all cool!

So gorgeous! Thank goodness the scratches weren't so bad! Congrats, what a perfect bag for summer and then going into fall, huh? I love this shade. It's kind of fruity for the warmer months, but savory like a pumpkin for the cooler! LOL Does that make sense??