REVEAL: 2009 Tangy MAMA - WOW!

Love your new bag! I have the older Tangy MAM - with the new hardware. The leather looks different. Yours looks really smooth, whereas mine has slight variations across the leather. It's not the smooshiest RM, but don't you just love the colour? I could stare at it all day :girlsigh:

Wow littlerock, that's a beauty. I have to admit that the first time I heard about RM was when Meg's highlighted the tangy Mam on the blog last spring. I never did buy that color but it was the bag that got me interested in RM.

Congrats!

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! Love it lots......:love: Everythings perfect, I mean the color TDF, the b/w lining and the mixed hardware never looked so good on any other bag! Congrats!!:woohoo:

I LOVE your tangy MAM!!! I color is perfect, the contrasting lining, the smooth leather -- gorgeous! Congrats!

DCPictures122.jpg

I have the older Tangy MAM too!! It's just the best shade of orange. Anyone on the fence about this bag, get it! You'll love the color. It goes with everything!!!

Love your new bag! I have the older Tangy MAM - with the new hardware. The leather looks different. Yours looks really smooth, whereas mine has slight variations across the leather. It's not the smooshiest RM, but don't you just love the colour? I could stare at it all day :girlsigh:

Congrats! I was wondering if the actual bag would resemble the stock photos, but it seems that Bloomies stock photo for this bag was wrong; there are short tassels instead of long ones. Still, a great bag!