REVEAL: 1941 Bandit Hobo

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
Greetings! My new love...Bandit hobo in Steele Blue. I saw the style online @ another store awhile back but quickly dismissed it as it appeared to have a single strap & I like easy access to the inside of my bag without having to take off my shoulder. My SA got these in today & sent me some photos. Double handles, magnet (not snap) closure, suede lining (oxblood in this one, which I know is a surprise color combo but I love it), leather inside pouch which is removable & can be carried with its own strap..c'mon, this bag design took real thought but yet is simple & classic. I dare say that it may be my new favorite style. Its light but supple & stays structured when the pouch is in.
Anyway, just some quick snaps outside before the light disappeared! Any questions, let me know!
20170504_183039.jpg 20170504_183159.jpg

Are there feet on the bottom? Is there a Coach 1941 logo on the main hobo at all? Wondering if it becomes "unbranded" if the pouch is removed, haha.

Could you also post a picture from the side? And next to a Rogue for size comparison?

First adopters always get all the asks, haha
LOL, happy tp oblige.
Yes, feet on bottom.
There is a small "1941" stamped on the side & on the bottom it says "genuine glovetanned pebbled leather".
My Rogue is packed away but I snapped a pic next to my soft Borough in Earth. It seems much bigger but the size is completely lost when you wear it. The softness of the leather is beyond compare, IMO.
Lastly, took out the pouch (which again, is all leather) & show it next to the bag.
Hope this helps.
Many colors available...dk denim, black, beechwood, chalk, oxblood & a color block, with more to come).
Be patient...I took photos but I'm having trouble resizing. Will post pics in a few!

Reactions: MonsieurMode
Congratulations! I really like this bag. I need it in my 1941 collection. Enjoy it.

Do you know what other colors are available?
I believe all of the colors I listed in my post above are currently available. Unsure if they'd be in all stores though. I have a flagship store near me & they tend to get things out earlier than other stores. JAX could definitely help you.

I believe all of the colors I listed in my post above are currently available. Unsure if they'd be in all stores though. I have a flagship store near me & they tend to get things out earlier than other stores. JAX could definitely help you.
Sorry I missed your second post. Thank you for the information.

Greetings! My new love...Bandit hobo in Steele Blue. I saw the style online @ another store awhile back but quickly dismissed it as it appeared to have a single strap & I like easy access to the inside of my bag without having to take off my shoulder. My SA got these in today & sent me some photos. Double handles, magnet (not snap) closure, suede lining (oxblood in this one, which I know is a surprise color combo but I love it), leather inside pouch which is removable & can be carried with its own strap..c'mon, this bag design took real thought but yet is simple & classic. I dare say that it may be my new favorite style. Its light but supple & stays structured when the pouch is in.
Anyway, just some quick snaps outside before the light disappeared! Any questions, let me know!
View attachment 3688720 View attachment 3688722

Thank you for the details and photo. I like how it casually slouches. Looks like it would be comfy to carry.

Sorry I missed your second post. Thank you for the information.
No worries. Don't quote me but I think the chalk is a tan interior, as is the dark denim and black. The Oxblood is the red interior and of course this blue has an oxblood interior, as does the beechwood (which may be next on my list).