Reva Style Flats at Payless

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you seen these? I saw some flats at Payless today that are a knock-off of the Tory Burch style, except of course these were not leather. They even have the same style ornament on the vamp.

I have never seen the real Revas in person so I tried on a pair and they were very comfortable! and only $19.99.
    I'm always surprised to see shoe (and handbag) brands that are copies of a designer product. But, then, they are not counterfeit as they are not using the designer's name, so I suppose it's legal.

I'm a shoe snob but I'm awfully hard on my shoes and they look beat up in no time. Perhaps I should consider buying cheaper brands!

2. Every has a version of the TB Reva's including Juicy, Nine West, and Aldo! I bought the TB Reva's in November and I'm using it for every penny it is worth! I think I've worn it atleast once a week since I first got them! I carry them around in my purse & use them whenever my feet need a break from my work pumps. If you don't want the Reva's you should find a similiar pair that is leather

3. Yes, I saw the Payless version in the newest issue of People Style Watch. They're pretty cute, although I'm not nuts about the Reva's... just my opinion...

4. I've seen a Tory Bruch-esque pair of shoes at astore called Spring. I have to admit, they were pretty nice looking. Probably not as good as the real thing though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice