Returns using Twitter.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently had to return an item I purchased online and discovered that we can tweet instead of call. Which is awesome! I have two little ones at home and for some reason whenever I get on the phone they will both need something haha. Anyways it was super easy and took only one day to get the authorization and return label emailed to me. So I just wanted to let y'all know :smile:

Attached Files:

2. wow LV is way more tech advanced then me!! Good to know thx!

3. My last purchase there was already a return label already with the receipt etc. and that return slip no longer said to call the 1-866.

I wonder if they are trying to further expedite returns?

4. Whatever the reason i'm glad they are introducing new ways to speed up the process.

5. Was the purchase from a store? Mine was online and it still had the old form that says to call. I was browsing their website when i discovered the tweeting option.

6. I don't have Twitter or Instagram... I barely use Facebook... I am way behind LV when it comes to technology!!!

7. This is amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice