Returns to M.com?

Daisylou said:
Hi,

There is no information in my package about returns.....how do I go about returning a bag please and do I have to pay?

If you are in the Uk should be a note in the grey envelope with your dispatch note telling you to ring DPD and quote their account number for a free collection.
:smile:

There was a card with a number but it was an American number! I do have a returns label though and it has Shepton Mallets address!

I returned something today. I didn't have all the info in my package either. DPD's number is on the mulberry site under the returns section. Just stick the label you have on the package and call the number for DPD on the mulberry site to book the return.

This is probably not what you want to hear but I have just had a near heart attack with my M.com returns due to DPD - collected last Friday and still not arrived back with them...called up today and they have now located it (?!?!?) And it should be delivered to them tomorrow. Hate to think what would have happened if I had not called, pray that it actually gets there tomorrow... :nogood: not impressed at all....

This is probably not what you want to hear but I have just had a near heart attack with my M.com returns due to DPD - collected last Friday and still not arrived back with them...called up today and they have now located it (?!?!?) And it should be delivered to them tomorrow. Hate to think what would have happened if I had not called, pray that it actually gets there tomorrow... :nogood: not impressed at all....

Oh no....that's really not good!!! Lucky you phoned!

I have just phoned and they are coming to collect today!! So far I have had very good service from them.

Ok, what happens if you return items back with DPD ?
Do they collect from you and who do you pay ? Are they cheaper than the PO ?

Just preparing myself for possible dissapointment tomorrow :smile:

I didn't pay.....I'm assuming its free returns! I think I read somewhere that if you are out when they come to collect then you will get charged for the second attempt.

I didn't pay.....I'm assuming its free returns! I think I read somewhere that if you are out when they come to collect then you will get charged for the second attempt.

I missed a delivery with DPD, called them, and through the automated service rearranged the delivery for the next day when I knew I'd be in. I think you only get charged when you 'upgrade' your delivery which I understand means you call and specify the exact day and time, say next Tuesday between 9-10. Hope this helps.

There was a card with a number but it was an American number! I do have a returns label though and it has Shepton Mallets address!

Lol, they sent me a US returns card too! Had to call them up to ask them how to arrange a return, they were very helpful. DPD collected mine today from work.

Returns are free! There is a returns label on the packing slip. You call up DPD and provide them with M.com's account number, I don't have it to hand, but hopefully if they send you the correct returns info it should be on there!

When I called DPD they asked me what time I would like, they can give you a 3 hour slot window, and then asked if I would like to be notified by text on the collection day of the 1 hour slot window. I had mine collected from work so wasn't too fussed, but if I was at home at least I wouldn't have to wait around all day which is great!