Returns to elux... do I have to send the box, too?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Am getting my items ready to return to elux and I realized how much I love the LV boxes! Do I have to send those back, too???? What would they do if I 'forgot' to send them?? :angel:

2. Yep, you have to send everything the way it was sent to you, or else you wont get the refund.

3. That's what I figured... :biggrin:

Thanks!!!

4. hehe I would be thinking the same thing!

5. to be honest, I dont think they'll care if you send back the box or not. if you have another box to subsitute the LV box with, just use it. I wouldnt ship it back in just the dustbag in the box because you might be held responsible for any damages that can occur.

try asking a rep. through eluxury livehelp chat thing but I'm sure they're not going to send back your package if you didnt ship it back in the LV box.

6. :angel: I returned a bag once and kept the box...

LOL.

7. :lol:

8. i always keep the boxes... even return in store or eluxury... keep the box...

9. You know, when I bought my Keepall 55, not only did I not get a box, I didn't get a damn dustbag either.

To be honest, I felt like LV owed me SOMETHING for that. :P

HEEEE!!

10. I never send the boxes back. 1) I like the boxes; 2) I don't want to pay extra for the added weight :P I don't think they really care as long as the bag is in perfect condition.

11. I wish I'd known this! When I exchanged one of my Speedies cause it had a damage on the zipper pull, I sent everything back. They reshipped a new one to me but in a smaller box - my Speedy was folded and squished in it!!!

12. Hey thanks everybody! I am sending small items back and think I WILL keep the boxes... :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice