Returns/Exchanges without a receipt

Mar 27, 2009
I bought a wristlet from my local fp Coach store on Monday. When I got home, I realized that I could not find the envelope with the receipt. I remember her putting the receipt inside the envelope, but I was with a friend and was sorta distracted and I assume that I left it on the counter, because usually they hand me the envelope and then walk around the counter and hand me my things neatly wrapped up in a shopping bag.
So I called today, and explained the issue. The SA put me on hold, and when she got back on, said that she couldn't find it. I left her my number, and she said someone would call me when they found it. Well, I haven't gotten a call, so who knows?
Now I am thinking about exchanging my wristlet for another one, because I realize now that the Legacy stripe is going to get dirty so I want to exchange it for a sequin or a leather one.
What can I do? I also used my 25% off PCE too. I really hope this isn't going to be an issue. I admit that I probably left the receipt on the counter, but how far could it go? I am surprised noone kept it for me.

You should be able to exchange it without any issues, your information is in the computer along with your 25% off PCE info.. They can also print out another receipt for you.. Hope you find what you love! :smile: