Returning with no receipt?

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Can you do this? I have never returned anything before and I have something that I got a few months back that I am thinking of returning? It's NWT will they at least let me exchange it. It was from the outlet.

If you got the item from the outlet, you can't return the item to the full price store w/out a receipt. You have to have the receipt to return the item to the full price store.

If you did have the receipt, they only give in-store credits at the full price stores anyways, they do not give refunds. In your case, since you don't have the receipt, they will give you the lowest price that particular item has been marked down @ the outlet and thats the in-store credit you would get.

HTH! :biggrin:

So I CAN take to FP tell them it's from the outlet and get store credit? That would be nice since the outlet is a much further drive for me. One of the reasons I haven't taken it back yet. I just don't think I will ever use it.

Ok, I have just never returned anything yet. lol I don't know what happened to the darn receipt I am always so good about keeping them. Heck, maybe I will just keep it. I hate returning stuff.

Wait I take that back I had to return my croc audrey because it had a mark on the back but that was an exchange and I had my receipt so of course it was not a problem.

Maybe just keep the bag ready and take it along the next time you go to the outlet. Maybe you'll find the receipt by then, but either way, it will help pay for your next bag.