Returning WC Speedy after buying?

Jan 2, 2008
I am waiting for my WC 35 to be fedexed from Toronto. I was so excited but I have noticed some posts that indicate it is perhaps a little too hyped up.

I sold my Azur Speedy 25 recently to fund my new purchases.

Now I have started to have buyer's remorse but haven't actually seen the WC. I am so indecisive. Is this a bag I am likely to exchange this weekend for something else on my wishlist??

Please help!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I know what you are going through. I had the same doubts right before it was time to pick up my WC Speedy. All it took was one look at her IRL and I was hooked. It is a gorgeous looking bags. Everytime I wear her out I get compliments. As soon as you open that FedEx box you will surely fall in love.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Gosh - I'm not waiting for one, but I'm anxiously awaiting to see what you ladies think. I know that some have gotten theirs with a lot of pinks, some with a lot of the oranges....interesting...
Keep us all posted on what happens? I think it's a beautiful bag, and hyped-up or not, I still think she's beautiful. It's hyped because it's an LE, but I'm sure you will lvoe her....and if not....well, then you don't have to get her and you get yourself something else....:jammin:

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Don't worry about it until you see it IRL. I bought mine sight unseen and absolutely fell in LOVE...I'm sure you will, too. Good luck & keep us posted on what you think about Ms. WC and what you're gonna do!:tup:

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
I also wasn't sure, but once my SA took her out of the box, I knew she was coming home w/me... I just keep looking at her and noticing different color combinations. I can't wait to carry her!! I'm sure you love yours too!

LV Craze

LouisVuittonAddicted
May 9, 2008
You will definately love it. I just got one for my partner and she LOVES it! The more you look, the more you will like it...it's like a spell!
Keep us posted! I hope you will Love it too!