Returning to LV tomorrow.....Epi or Damier Azur?

Oct 21, 2006
Would you consider something in Vernis??
Not really. I have a red vernis cles and thats about as far as I'll get with vernis. I have a lot of mono, so I didn't really want to get it in the classic mono, however going through peoples photos, I like the pink interiors! Do they all come like that? And someone above mentioned orange? Oh man. I didn't look at the mono at all today. Just the damier koala, damier azur, and epi. On the car ride home, I thought about the fact that I may not be *that* happy with the azur, and having it's little "defect" its kind of like a sign for me to bring it back. I'm still just not sure what to do.

I had wanted an agenda at the beginning of the summer, but bought a palm pilot instead. 6 months later, while the palm is useful, I still want an agenda. I'm just clueless on which agenda I want, as I haven't worked since summer ( I go away for school, start working for xmas break next week), and can only afford to get one.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!
^ Oh I see..

Yes, I don't know if you still can get koala with pink, blue orange lining (gold hardware) and black lining (silver/palladium hardware)

I am sure you can give 1866 a call, I ma sure there are some store have them.Good luck..

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
Get the Epi Agenda in myrtille. That color is so pretty. It looks like you are really not 100% happy with the azur. Get something that you will really really be happy with.

I love the Azur line, but may just get the bags (Saleya MM )instead and the zippy organizer wallet sometime after I check off the others on my wish list. This could take a while... Good thing the Azur is permanent.

Good luck with your decision!!

Oct 21, 2006
Get the Epi Agenda in myrtille. That color is so pretty. It looks like you are really not 100% happy with the azur. Get something that you will really really be happy with.
After a lot of thinking I'm about 95% sure I want to exchange it for the epi. I know that I always wanted it in epi, I don't know what I was thinking yesterday lol. Hopefully it won't take me that long to get back to the store and I can post it today, along with my other Christmas goodies I never posted! Thanks for all your help everyone!