Returning to LV tomorrow.....Epi or Damier Azur?

Oct 21, 2006
I guess I'll be returning to LV tomorrow to return the small Damier Azur agenda I bought today. It has a small chip at the top (posted a pic earlier) but now I've got myself thinking...is the Azur too light for something that is most likely going to be thrown around? Should I just pay the extra money and go for a small Blue Epi agenda? What has everyone found to be more practical?:confused1:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Aug 14, 2006
BC, Canada
I know you didn't mention Vernis. I have not actually touched Vernis yet! But those agendas are so pretty. Or go for Epi. Or go for Damier. Its classic. Or Mono? That is classic as well.

Oct 21, 2006
Ahh it looks like everyone is suggesting the epi! :love: I think I would be happier with the epi, afterall. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

Oct 21, 2006
I still can't decide! My BF said to exchange it for another azur, but ohhh I keep thinking about the blue epi. I think that if I were completely satisfied with the azur (which I have now), I'd just be thinking about exchanging it, rather than getting a different style. Ahh :confused1:

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
epi. i have a bag and a checkbook cover in the myrtille epi. it's a stunning color. and epi is so durable. i bought myself an epi agenda too but i got red. it's really beautiful.

i love azur w/all my heart, but i have to agree it's not my ideal color for agenda. Epi would be a classic, what about koala? Damier come w/stunning red interior, and Mono have pretty pink and sunny orange interior. It's hard to decide w/o seeing them side by side, but i am sure once you see them next to each other, you will know for sure which one is a winner for ya. Have fun @ LV store!