Returning Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I'm going to Italy in the spring and I'm considering buying my first pair of Louboutins while I'm there ! My only question is if anyone knows if I purchase them there and for whatever reason they need to be exchanged or returned would I be able to return them at the Holts in Toronto or by mailing them back?

Thanks ! :smile:

2. In general here you can return for refund/exchange only if item has been purchased online. If purchased in stores you can only exchange it (some stores allow store credit). I'm not sure what is Louboutin's boutiques returns policy when buying internationally - if you can return an item to whatever boutique or the one you purchased it from only.

3. My experience is that Louboutin boutiques have very restrictive return policies....no returns, exchanges only, and if size not available, store credit only....and exchanges only within a few days of purchase.....Saks has a thirty day return deadline, Nordstroms very liberal, no deadline, and Neiman-marcus seems inconsistent, but seems like no deadline....

Having said that, I did have a very pleasent experience with the Louboutin Boutique at the Palazzo.....about 7 months after purchasing a pair on New Decoltissimos in nude patent, the leather began to tear(i posted the whole experience here on this blog when it happened).....contacted them by email with pictures of the problem and they prompty arranged for me to send it back and they prompty sent a replacement....all they wanted was a copy of the sales reciept and was able to verified in their computer the purchase....so very happy with that experience....

4. I suggest you call them directly and ask, the Rome SAs are very nice. My guess is you'll have to mail them back. But you can buy them at the beginning of you trip, wear them a little inside, on carpeted floors, see how they feel and if, for any reason, you want to return them, you can do so while you're still in Italy.

5. The return policy will Louboutin is difficult they are very particular, I suggest calling and making sure in advance.

6. Thank you so much ladies ! I think I might just purchase them here to avoid any problems