Returning Purses Question

carolina*gyrl

Coach Addicted
Dec 20, 2007
Spartanburg, S.C.
Hi!

I have a question. I have read where some of you will return a purse and get a store credit if you are not completely happy with the purse. I have not ever returned one, so I am not familiar with how it works. Is there a time limit that you have to return the purse? Meaning, if I purchased a purse last year, can I still return it if I have the receipt? Does the purse have to be returned to the same store it was purchased at? For instance, if a purse was purchased at a factory store in one state, can it be returned to an outlet in another state? Also, does the tag still have to be attached to the purse? The reason I ask this is because I have a couple of purses that I purchased last year and have never carried them. I know I could sell them on Ebay, but it would be so much easier to just return them and get a store credit. I have a Coach outlet here, but was not sure if they would accept returns that were purchased out of state or if they have a time limit that it can be returned.

Thanks for any help!

Wanda

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
No time limit, if you have the receipt you will get back what you paid for it. If you don't have a receipt and have tags attached or just have the tags you can get store credit. Just as long its not used. It could be returned to any Coach store/outlet in any state. But if you return a outlet item at a Coach store you will get store credit no matter how you paid it. HTH!

carolina*gyrl

Coach Addicted
Dec 20, 2007
Spartanburg, S.C.
Thank you for letting me know. After I posted the question, I looked at the back of one of my receipts and it had it written on it...LOL. I guess I should have looked there to begin with. But, it helps to know that there is no time limit. I just might be returning a few of my bags this week!

Thanks again!

Wanda