Returning Purses Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I have a question. I have read where some of you will return a purse and get a store credit if you are not completely happy with the purse. I have not ever returned one, so I am not familiar with how it works. Is there a time limit that you have to return the purse? Meaning, if I purchased a purse last year, can I still return it if I have the receipt? Does the purse have to be returned to the same store it was purchased at? For instance, if a purse was purchased at a factory store in one state, can it be returned to an outlet in another state? Also, does the tag still have to be attached to the purse? The reason I ask this is because I have a couple of purses that I purchased last year and have never carried them. I know I could sell them on Ebay, but it would be so much easier to just return them and get a store credit. I have a Coach outlet here, but was not sure if they would accept returns that were purchased out of state or if they have a time limit that it can be returned.

Thanks for any help!

Wanda

2. No time limit, if you have the receipt you will get back what you paid for it. If you don't have a receipt and have tags attached or just have the tags you can get store credit. Just as long its not used. It could be returned to any Coach store/outlet in any state. But if you return a outlet item at a Coach store you will get store credit no matter how you paid it. HTH!

3. Thank you for letting me know. After I posted the question, I looked at the back of one of my receipts and it had it written on it...LOL. I guess I should have looked there to begin with. But, it helps to know that there is no time limit. I just might be returning a few of my bags this week!

Thanks again!

Wanda