Returning my black Venetia!

bisoubcbg

Jul 7, 2007
I just got my black Venetia. And I am returning it even though I got it for a great deal. I just feel like the style has been copied to death and looks dated considering the new quilted style. I feel like i see thousands of knock offs from Michael by Michael Kors etc. I also don't like the style that much....looks sort of like a doctor bag. Am I making a huge mistake? haha...

I agree that the original bag is a classic. I love the shape. It's a great everyday bag and MJ uses the best leather and hardware. It might be too big for some, though.

I like the Venetia a lot, but for some reason I would never get it black.. I'd get it in a nice color. MJ has so many great color combinations!

Strike that. I would consider a black Venetia with pink suede.. another holy grail. LOL.

I have the Berry Venetia, during the whole craze when it was at the Rack....and I love it. I passed it up a number of times, but then seeing how everyone on the forum wears it, how it is such a classic style and all the beautiful colors...it made me want it!

Return it if you don't like it, too many sales too many bags. I have a Periwinkle Venetia and a pale Pink Venetia and I still love them, just have so many bags that I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like.