Returning more than one bag...

pookeh

May 2, 2010
Has anyone done a multiple return/exchange? I have a Bella and a Maggie that I'm not as ***completely*** in love with as much as I thought I would be while in the store. I tried to incorporate them in my rotation (lol) but then I would switch back at the last minute :wondering.. Does this happen to anyone as well?

The thing that I'm a little worried about is that they are both from different receipts from a couple of months ago... Do you think this would be a problem?

TIA!

You shouldn't have any problem so long as they haven't been used, you have your original receipts and the tags are still on the bags.

I lost my job back in August and was afraid that it would take me awhile to find another one. So I gathered everything that I had that I hadn't used, still had the tag on and that I had the receipt. I took it all back to one store and it totaled about $1,500. I had absolutely no problem and the SAs were very understanding. After 4 weeks of unemployment, I'm back working. So I went with my PCE and bought a new bag today! I saw the same SAs and they remembered my problems and were so great to me. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Good luck!

ITA with the comments above!!! Women (and especially us Coachies) tend to change our minds!!! So long as yu have receipt, tags and the items have not been used you'll be fine. Do try and go when it's not INSANELY busy as this will help cut back on any "attitude" that you may get from a crabby SA!

Thanks for the info christylou, anddd congratulations on your new job! I'm glad you treated yourself, you deserve it!

I haven't cut the tags off.. I put all my stuff in and looked at it in the mirror and practiced taking my things out (hahaha! lame...) but the Bella was way too deep than I had wished each time. It's as if I tried to make it shorter haha. I absolutely love the colour (metallic sapphire) but it's not working out as well as I hoped :sad:. I appreciate the Maggie for her organization and I really like her colour as well (walnut) but I just don't think she is my style :sad:. I really loved both of these bags in the store and felt like I just HAD to have them BOTH --- at the time. I guess the excitement wore off once I actually took them home. Am I weird? Hahaha.

I got the Bella at the boutique for regular price and the Maggie at the outlets for $170. Have you returned a FP purse at the outlets before? I don't frequent the FP stores as much as I would like, and I'm planning to go to the outlets (2 hrs away from me) next week.. Would they issue me store credit for the FP purchase?

ITA with the comments above!!! Women (and especially us Coachies) tend to change our minds!!! So long as yu have receipt, tags and the items have not been used you'll be fine. Do try and go when it's not INSANELY busy as this will help cut back on any "attitude" that you may get from a crabby SA!

LOL!!! I know what you mean.. except I've received attitude even when I was the only one in there! I also experience SA's who try to steal your business from other SA's and just become too 'sticky' and follow you around in the store. Every time that happens I just mention another SA's name to ward them off haha

Thanks for the advice!!

I returned a fob to the outlet today even though I purchased it at the boutique store and it wasn't a problem. I had my receipt and I got a full refund for the price I had paid for it. Don't worry about it, you shouldn't have any problems.

I returned a fob to the outlet today even though I purchased it at the boutique store and it wasn't a problem. I had my receipt and I got a full refund for the price I had paid for it. Don't worry about it, you shouldn't have any problems.

Sweet! Thanks so much! This really helps :flowers:

I'll definitely wait until I go to the outlet! Plus, I can browse and find something more to my taste :smile: