Returning gift box..?

gayboy

*not actually gay* i'm elle
Aug 1, 2013
I did some searching and although there were threads from 4 and 9 years ago (wow) I thought I'd ask for more up to date answers!

When returning a Coach order I purchased online, do I have to return the gift packaging too? It's not really a big deal if I have to send it back, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to :P

I'm in the UK by the way ^_^

I don't think you need to return the box. I've returned items in person and didn't return the box.

There is a thread in the ebay forum about the prepaid label being the wrong weight. The answer was that if the package weighs more than the label amount, they will charge Coach the difference when they deliver it. I wouldn't worry about it. I think they have a contract with the carrier so it isn't important what the label says.

I don't think you need to return the box. I've returned items in person and didn't return the box.

There is a thread in the ebay forum about the prepaid label being the wrong weight. The answer was that if the package weighs more than the label amount, they will charge Coach the difference when they deliver it. I wouldn't worry about it. I think they have a contract with the carrier so it isn't important what the label says.

+1 although it's not the same store, in my case, BBOS confirmed in an email that they just use a default weight on the label, and ups will bill them for the rest.