returning Burberry Scarf

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
I recently bought a scarf in store, I did try to inspect it for anything that may be loose silk on it but the SA told me that once I have it steamed it should be ok.. which i listened to the SA and just grab one of the two that they have..

Went home and I was ready to use it yesterday.. I took of the tags just then I noticed the tag for materials one end was already loose... I was bummed and said to myself this can't be true! Then I tried to smell it and it has a perfume scent on it.. I left it and used my old scarf instead for the day and last night checked the return policy... Now I am stucked witha scarf cause the tags are not on it...

Anyone here thinks I can still return this.. I don't think I can do exchange cause they only have few scarfs that was there when I bought it like 3 days ago..

You have nothing to lose by asking them for a refund. It has been only a few days and the scarf seems to have been used. They might be understanding. Good luck!

I recently bought a scarf in store, I did try to inspect it for anything that may be loose silk on it but the SA told me that once I have it steamed it should be ok.. which i listened to the SA and just grab one of the two that they have..

Went home and I was ready to use it yesterday.. I took of the tags just then I noticed the tag for materials one end was already loose... I was bummed and said to myself this can't be true! Then I tried to smell it and it has a perfume scent on it.. I left it and used my old scarf instead for the day and last night checked the return policy... Now I am stucked witha scarf cause the tags are not on it...

Anyone here thinks I can still return this.. I don't think I can do exchange cause they only have few scarfs that was there when I bought it like 3 days ago..

Definitely return it. As long as you have the tags and no stain marks, you can return it...good luck!:smile: